Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Catholic Tag



Well, this is going to be a long post, so I'll get right to it. :)


What is your rite?

The TLM.


Cradle/Convert/Revert?

Cradle Catholic.


Year You Were Baptized?

1999.


Year You Received Your First Communion?

2007.


Confirmation Saint?

St. Therese of Lisieux.


Name of Current Parish?

St. Norbert.


Parish Groups You Belong To?

Young Adult group, CCW, Choir.


Prayers You Say Every Day?

Morning and night prayers, the Rosary, the Angelus, the Act of Contrition, prayers for the holy souls in Purgatory, St. Michael prayer, Divine Mercy Chaplet on Fridays.


Religious Items You Travel With?

I only carry a small purse, so usually just a Rosary and my "please contact a priest" emergency card. When I go to Mass I bring more, and if I’m going on vacation, then I bring a lot of religious items with me.


Do You Go To Adoration?

Yes, when I get the chance.


Last Time You Went To Confession?

This past Sunday.


Color of Your Favorite Rosary?

White and gold.


Convert That Helped Your Faith?

Fr. Z.


Cradle Catholic That Helped Your Faith?

A few very good friends.


Weirdest Thing About Being Catholic?

Weird? in what way? I love everything about the Catholic faith!


Best Thing About Being Catholic?

The Sacraments. Where would we be without them?!


Your Patron Saints?

St. Therese, St. Anne, St. Josaphat, St. Scholastica, St. Raphael, St. Kateri Tekakwitha, St. Thomas More, St. Anthony of Padua, St. Bernadette, St. King Louis IX, Bl. Karl of Austria, and Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati.


Favorite Saint?

St. Therese of Lisieux.


Favorite Parable?

The Prodigal Son.


Favorite Psalm?

Psalm 23, The Lord is my Shepherd.


Favorite Religious Order?

The Benedictines.


Favorite Catholic Singer/Band?

The Benedictines of Mary Queen of Apostles in Ephesus.


Favorite Spiritual Author?

Thomas a’ Kempis.


Favorite Prayer?

The Memorare.


Favorite Marian Devotion?

The Rosary.


Favorite Pope?

Pope St. Pius the X.


Favorite Biblical Character?

How can you choose just one? Mary Magdalene, Elijah, John the Evangelist. . . .


Favorite Catholic Movie?

The Man For All Seasons.


Favorite Catholic Song?

Abide With Me.


Favorite Encyclical?

Um, I don’t know.


Favorite Marian Hymn?

As I kneel Before You.


Favorite Book Written By A Saint?

Story of A Soul.


Favorite Catholic Meme?

Sorry, I'm not a memes person, I don't really know any.


Favorite Liturgical Season?

Holy Week/Easter.


Favorite Feast Day?

All Saints Day.


Favorite Part of Mass?

Consecration and the Sermon.


Favorite Sacred Hymn?

Veni Sancte Spiritus.


Favorite Gospel?

St. John.


Favorite Martyr?

St Thomas More.


Favorite (approved) Title of Our Lady?

Our Lady of CzÄ™stochowa.


Favorite Bible Translation?

The Douay Rheims.


Religious Life of Married?

Not sure yet. Would love to be either!


Homeschooling or Catholic School?

Homeschooling.


G.K. Chesterton or C.S. Lewis?

Well, I’ve read more of C. S. Lewis, so I’ll go with him.


St. Paul or St. Peter?

St. Paul.


St. Thomas Aquinas or St. Augustine?

St. Augustine.



Well, those are my answers. I had a lot of fun doing this tag. I hope you all enjoy reading it!

God Bless,
Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment